Friday, November 10, 2017

Day 10 of Thanks

Today I am very thankful for all the Veterans past, present and our future veterans
it really saddens me that we only recognize them on 2 different days

Myself, I always thank a veteran no matter where I am at just to let him/her know
they are appreciated all of the time not just 2 days of the year






















this is my dad in 1952 in the US ARMY
Korea not even 20 yrs of age
fighting for our freedom
scared of everything that moved













This is my dads service flag
RIP and thank you for your
service







Gator is a proud Veteran
US NAVY SEABEES
they build they fight

Gator is a veteran from
the Desert Storm era

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tribute to your father and all the vets. Let's all remember, Lest we forget. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyful thank you so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete