Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thankful Thursday and Photo a day 104
























here we are on thankful Thursday no better place to be

"For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matthew 11:30

I am thankful today for my friend who have been
a big help with moms recovery *she is going to be going back to AZ soon
you will be greatly missed*

salvation
 health
cooler temps
free concerts
free e-books
flowers that are now in full bloom
electric to keep cool
water to keep hydrated
gathering the garden for my parents
sleeping a full night
loosing much needed weight

prayer request here:
my dad has congestive heart failure, it is tough watching my parents
ailing, and aging.
got the MRI results not what I wanted to hear :( torn rotator cuff,
and bicep muscle, seeing surgeon on the 2nd
safe travels for my BFF and her family to AZ and Vegas
my JOB, the person that keeps lying about me, she has admitted
more than once she is atheist...please somebody answer this ? for me
how can they be atheist, as they have to believe there is a God to
believe there isn't.  I keep telling myself she will eventually
hang herself believe me her rope is really getting long.
happy blessings and have a great weekend





1 comment:

  1. It is sad to read what you've written about that woman. I don't want to know that Christians are full of hate deep down, although it's a popular belief.

    ReplyDelete