Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thankful Thursday and photo a day 102

"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him."
Psalms 34:8
"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him."Psalms 3

What better place to be than Thankful Thursday please grab
the linky at the bottom and link up with us.

we all have so much to be thankful for it is
 quiet challenging for me to come up with a list

Today I am thankful that the dreaded MRI is done and over with
(I am claustrophobic and they scare me half to death,, we start mri
10 minutes into the xray the tech ask me if I was moving..no MA'AM
my right arm was doing the jerky dance (SPASING)  which this is 
due to the injury.  Tech says ok, and does some adjusting to compensate
for the jerking arm.  

Cooler weather, (today was only 79)
a/c to keep the house cool when it is scorching outside
parents health
my doggies who love me unconditionally even when I
have to be gone most of day for work they still greet me 
with wagging tails.
new veggies out of parents garden 
lawn mower to keep the grass cut
nice cold sweet tea while sitting on the front porch
listening to the MANY sounds of nature


hope everybody has a blessed week

prayer request for this week:
that the MRI shows what is causing the pain in my bicep
 and shoulder area
making the right decision rather to stay working or leaving,
as I may end up having to leave due to my shoulder.
some family members are still going through some ordeals
My nephew who just left for Japan for 2 years, for the Marines
he is a tough cookie, still it has to be scary being that far from home
and will not be able to see family for 2 years. 

many blessings
























































1 comment: