Saturday, June 14, 2014

FOLLOW FRIDAY FOUR FILL IN FUN BLOG HOP – WEEK 167

Feeling BeachieOkay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will list four
 statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.
 If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill 
in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
 I REALLY NEED STATEMENTS! 
Today’s co-host is Pam (she came up with the last two statements)
The statements:
  1.  ___ is ____
  2.  Do you ever wonder if ____
  3. When I relax ___ because ____
  4. the one food I only eat at a restaurant is ___ because ____
My Answers:

  1. warmer weather IS approaching quickly
  2.  Do you ever wonder if knowing the truth is always worth it?
  3. When I relax On the sofa  because it makes my owies feel better
  4. the one food I only eat at a restaurant is calamari because if not cooked right it gets tough
This is a Blog Hop!

5 comments:

  1. relaxing on the sofa...ANY time is fine by me!!

    the one food I only eat at a restaurant is pancakes 'cause I don't have to make a mess with the batter in my own kitchen.

    PS...I WOULD love for you to do a 'nostalgic' post with your CC photos. == I responded to your comment you left on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both said Calamari! I cannot believe that! Ha!
    #2 is an interesting, as is #3.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Maryann, Your #1 is certainly going to be true for us soon with temps forecast to be in the 90's! :) I hope you've been able to relax on your sofa some this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete