Saturday, June 28, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun – week 169

Feeling BeachieOkay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will list four
 statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.
 If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, 
please email them to me  .
If she uses them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! HILARY REALLY NEEDS STATEMENTS! This week’s co-host is Elizabeth from Silver’s Reviews. She came up with the last two statements

The statements:
  1. I am trying hard to learn how to ____
  2.  ___ makes me think that ____
  3. When you try too hard, _______
  4. Can you really______?
My Answers:
  1. I am trying hard to learn how to tolerate idiots
  2.  Being a neat freak makes me think that everything at work has to be neat
  3. When you try too hard, that is when you usually make mistakes
  4. Can you really trust the ones we think we can?
This is a Blog Hop!


1 comment:

  1. Nice answers. I am a neat freak too. And I agree that when you try too hard sometimes you make mistakes.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting that you like my reviews. Very nice of you.

    Have a great day and Fourth of July.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews

    ReplyDelete