Saturday, June 21, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog hop week 168

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, I list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me  .
If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! I REALLY NEED STATEMENTS! There is no co-host this week…

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. I ____
  2.  Once I ____now _____
  3. there is a ___ between ___ and _____
  4. Did you ever _____?
My Answers:
    1. I am quick to temper, but quicker to rationalize
    2. once I couldn't stay awake past 11 pm  now I am the biggest night owl of all
    3. there is a BIG difference between heaven and hell
    4. did you ever skip school and tell your parents you were there?
This is a Blog Hop!


4 comments:

  1. I am the reverse with #2 - I used to be able to stay up all night, now I can barely stay up past 10:30

    ReplyDelete
  2. No on skipping school.

    I still can't stay awake past 11 p.m. :)

    Cute blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete