Friday, February 26, 2021

Principals Prompt for Feb 26

 Most companies have a set of core values that act as guiding principals for their operations.   On a personal level what are your core values?


I am a SERVANT to the KING

 I am a LEADER to my flock, 

INTEGRITY is important to me, 

I have and understand RESPECT which is something going by the wayside,

RESPONSIBILITY  is something that I have had drilled into me since a child

I have HOPE for the future

My FAITH is what keeps me being the person that I am

HONOR (my parents, and any elders)

I am a TRUSTING person, and easy going

HONESTY  I would rather you be honest even if it is going to hurt than find out the lie afterwards

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful "core values"...Thank you for sharing these. These are values that we all need to adopt and value.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am very true :) Hope you have a blessed day

      Delete