Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Importance Feb 24 prompt

 What is something important that you have been avoiding?  Why are you putting it off?                                    How would you feel if you took care of it?


OH boy where to begin.   GULPING  Going to take care of  Gators (HUBBY) final arrangements

it is something that is very hard for me to thinking of doing and more so doing it by myself.

Mentally I would probably feel better knowing that it is done,  emotionally, however I think its                    going to be one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.    

If you are a prayer, please pray for the strength, wisdom and courage so that I can get this done.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you now. It will save on time and your emotional energy if you can handle this ahead of time, but I know it is very difficult to do. May God give you the strength you need to make those arrangements. God bless you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. I plan on doing it either Thur or Fri. :(:( big hugs (hugs to LILY also. Chrissy says hello

      Delete