Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunday Stealing: Book of Questions




 I just stole this from our host see how easy it is


Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . 
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published 
on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from
 every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we 
will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. 
 (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and
Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!
 
 Questions from The Book of Questions
 
 
 
1. Do you think the world will be a better or worse place 100 years from now?
The way our world is going now I would like to say yes, but feel a BIG NO

2.  Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave the country and never
 set foot in it again.   NO, I love my country

3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the
 body or the mind of a 30 year old for the last 60 years of your life, 
which would you want?  My mind!  looks aren't everything (you can't 
judge a book by its cover

4. What would constitute a “perfect” evening for you?
Listening to Gator play his guitar, and one of his cooked dinners

5. Whom do you admire most?  In what way does that person inspire you?
my mom and a friend Ill call horse whisper,  Mom shes my best friend, and 
my friend always tells me that things will get better

6. Do you prefer being around men or women?  Do your closest 
friends tend to be men or women?
I am comfortable with either, my closest friends tend to be men

7. If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, would you?
NO!!! I do not believe in any kind of witch-craft

8. What is your most treasured memory?
any memory of my dad and I and there are many  RIP DADDY

9. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?  Is there anything you 
hope to do that is even better?  (Let’s exclude raising children, 
if you have them)  getting out of a very abusive relationship. 
One day I hope to have financial freedom

10. If you went to a dinner party and were offered a dish you had never tried, 
would you want to taste it, even if it sounded strange and not very appealing?
I would try it just to say i did,   momma always told me you don't know till
you try it

11. Do your close friends tend to be older or younger than you? YOUNGER

12. How do you feel when people sing Happy Birthday to you in a restaurant?
I think it is a great time!  nothing to be embarrassed of

13. When you tell a story, do you often exaggerate or embellish it?  If so, why?
I try not to exaggerate, l like for the strories to be handed down as I was told

14. If a friend were almost always late, would you resent it or simply 
allow for it?  Can you be allowed to be on time?
I DO NOT LIKE BEING LATE!

15. If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an 
extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, or personal secretary, 
which would you choose?
Chauffeur, who would like to give driving a rest 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment