Sunday, July 7, 2019

sorry I've been away

hey all my beautiful blogging buddies,  sorry I have been MIA for the last few weeks.
3 weeks ago I had a very bad fall (messed up my ankle, knee and hip they thought hip was broken thank the lord it wasn't just severe arthritis.  Stayed on crutches 10 days per dr order.
These crutches and I did not get along at all.    Needless, to say I had another very bad fall.
I shattered my right arm (both bones and some in the wrist)  having surgery for pins, plates and screws and I am right hand dominant  had to keep it elevated and iced most of the day for over a week.  Got the cast off and now have a removable splint yay does it feel good

I did manage to get caught up on some of my computer work, and plan on getting back to my blogging ASAP  

thank you all for continuing to follow my blog

1 comment:

  1. Egad, you don't do anything halfway, do you? Hope you have a full recovery and soon! Hugs coming your way...

    ReplyDelete