Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Soldiers Angels (special post)

Just wanted to take a special post and tell you about Soldiers Angels  (www.soldiersangels.org)  I have been with SA for almost 2 years it is such a blessing when I write to soldiers all over the world, I hear back sometimes through email and some snail mail,  Some have came home and we still keep in touch.

It brings tears of joy to my eyes when I hear a simple "thank you" that made my day.

If you all enjoy writing letters there is a soldier out there who would enjoy getting that piece of mail in his box.  You can even adopt a soldier that is where you send care packages at least once a month.  This is a blessings knowing that they get some comfort things.  You can pick either M/F and what branch of service.  With Memorial Day past....July 4th is creeping up on us do a good thing.  Once you get to the sight it is very easy...you will be assigned to a team leader (mine is very wonderful) that will help you anyway possible..and if need a break just log in and tell them you need off the team for how long.

we can all spend 5 minutes a day writing a soldier, we spend lots more time blogging.

Blessings to you all
Rainbow

Gator is very supported of my writing soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment