Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bucket List ~Day 1~ Iron Mountain


Today we are off to Iron Mountain, MI (in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan) population as of 2000 census 8154.   Meeting big John who could refuse to go there?

Lighthouses are simply amazing, those beacons have kept a lot of ships, boats, cruisers from crashing to shore.

Look at the rock sculptures that is very fascinating.  Then the dam across the river looks very intriguing.

what beauty there is all around us every where we look.

Gator and I are doing wonderful,
Do you like lighthouses?

These pictures are not my own as I have stated before I only use them for my blogs.  (now when we go there we will get our own pictures of these places.)


I hope you all have a very Blessed Wednesday.

Blessings
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment