Thursday, December 29, 2022

Thursday Thankfuls

 








Happy Thursday all!  Wow Christmas has come and gone and it almost a New Year.  Had a very blessed Christmas and a nice day of making memories.

I am thankful for

  • My Salvation
  • My Freedom
  • Food in the fridge and cabinets
  • Heat for the brutal cold weather we had
  • Unconditional love of my pets
  • Dependable transportation
  • Getting released from the ortho from my surgery June 28 2022 which is not a normal thing usually a year Dr said I was doing well enough on my own he was going to cut me loose.  However I still have to be careful up to the year and gave me the do's and don'ts after that year is up
  • Warm covers
  • A nice safe place to call home and no nasty landlord

Prayer Request

  • Our country
  • Health of all people sick
  • stranded families at SW Airlines 
  • friends suffering depression
  • family members needing general prayer
  • Our pastors I believe right now they need all the extra prayer as well
  • Medical, EMT, Officers, Firemen/women
  • That family that has lost a loved one during the holidays

Friends if you need prayer please type in the comments.

Have a safe and Happy New Year.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, so much to be thankful for. So many did not have such a nice Christmas this year, thanks to the weather and travel issues, as well as the economy, etc. But when we have the joy of Jesus in our hearts, we can be thankful in any situation. There is always something to be thankful for. Yes, many are still in need of our prayers around the country. Thank you for these reminders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not all about the gifts, but being with my family making memories. I love having the Joy of Jesus in my heart. :) I hope you have a blessed day/week

      Delete
  2. I have a long list of things to be thankful for also. Sometimes I forget about day to day luxuries like food and heat, but they are a true blessing.
    Prayers offered and continuing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen sister, sometimes we forget simple things. happy week ahead

      Delete