Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Dec 6 Fiona I strictly said NO to this

 



Oh my dear Lord.  Fiona escaped once again and this time thinking the skid loader was a new toy,  do you not think young lady that you are 1) not old enough to drive or operate this thing, 2) you can't even reach the controls much less the breaks 3) you are not even properly dressed for working construction.  Now I really wonder what is up her sleeve for tomorrow.    PSS She is getting a brother from Amazon tomorrow or Friday OH LORD HELP ME








Tuesday, December 06

Revelation 1:1818 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Gina! I just went back and read all the cute stories of Fiona the naughty Elf! Looks like you certainly have your hands full with this one...and now you say she is going to be getting a brother soon????? What were you thinking? You must be crazy to add another Elf to the mischief making around you! LOL. I love all the cute pictures and stories and antics of Fiona! I can't wait to see what she will do when her brother arrives! Maybe he will be able to calm her down a bit...or maybe not! Well, anyway, they certainly do give you some interesting adventures, don't they? What fun! Thank you for sharing the adventures of Fiona the elf with us. I hope you are doing well...praying for you. I do understand that the holidays can be a bit depressing, but when we have Jesus walking with us it helps to brighten our pathway and give us joy and hope and peace. Praying this for you today dear friend. May God bless you and keep you and lift you up today, praying in Jesus' Name, Amen. Now, tell that naughty little Elf that if she doesn't settle down there will be no new adventures for a while! She will have to go back to sitting on the shelf! Lol.

    ReplyDelete