Thursday, January 5, 2023

God is Good and Thankful Thursday

    I just found my beautiful necklace that was lost in September   I prayed to God again this afternoon to please let me know a place where I haven't looked and went out side to enjoy the day.   Overwhelming feeling came over to look in the under storage (outside)  and I open the storage and moved some stuff out and I saw something beautiful shining and moved it and there it was my necklace.   My dad gave this to my mom in 1979 for their 25th wedding anniversary.





Thankful Thursday



 







Happy Thursday all.

Today I am thankful for:

  • my salvation
  • finding my beautiful necklace
  • family
  • friends
  • heat for the cold weather
  • food in the fridge
  • bills paid
  • dependable transportation
  • A New Year (new beginnings)
Praying for:

  • Our county
  • A friends daughter who is on a vent 
  • The wife of the restaurant owner passed (praying for his family)
  • other friends with other health issues
My truck driver friends that they stay safe

Thursday, January 05Lamentations 3:22-2322 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Gina! I am SO happy you found that beautiful necklace!! I can imagine how you must have felt not being able to find it, especially since it has such sentimental value! Praise God He kept it safe for you and revealed it just at the right time! God IS so very good indeed!!! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, thank you so much, I cried such happy tears. It had fallen between the bed and wall (hence the underneath storage) God is good all the time not just when we need him. I am so thankful for His faithfulness

      Delete
  2. "finding my beautiful necklace"

    Oh, wow!

    I am thankful for all these things too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for finding the necklace! What a blessing - and special gift from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete