Monday, January 23, 2023

Jan 23 BW number 1

Happy Monday!    Hope all is blessed.   I am starting my bw photos sorry I got behind but this will be my day one vs 23.
Today my oldest brother turns 65 yrs young, he is mentally challenged with the mentality of a low 9 yr old.   I called him this morning to tell him Happy Birthday he laughed and said I sounded just like mom, made me feel good that he thought of mom this am as well.  She was 19 when he was born, her birthday would have been the 28th of this month.   

We have some crazy (bi-polar) weather coming they are saying up to 6" of wet snow oh boy!



I would love to know how old these ole oak trees are, and hear their stories.











Here is a link from the meteor that caused such a boom early Friday morning  ok meteor boom


Monday, January 23Philippians 4:1313 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

This is one of my all time favorite verses.   (Thank you Lord for giving me strength to conquer the things I thought I couldn't)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment