Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Wordless Wednesday

 

101522









Wednesday 102622 

Good morning I hope everyone is having a blessed week.  Everyday is a blessing for me.  We got some very much needed rain, was so dry 24 hrs later can hardly tell we even got rain. The weather is seeming more like fall, vs Indian summer.   Our trees are finally starting to turn YAYY I can't wait to take a drive and get some pictures.  

My shoulder is doing great other than the cold weather achy (s) I am able to do most daily tasks now, still have a 5 to 10 lb limit until I see the dr the end of December.  We had our family reunion on 101522 35 showed up, we counted at least that many that couldn't make the day, their loss we had so much fun going down memory lane and building new memories   Hard to believe moms siblings have dwindled down to only 2 living there was 6.  Soon it will be my generation cousins doing the family reunions, I would really like to carry on the tradition after the uncles are gone.   Moms baby brother *seated in picture with overalls on* cried when I hugged him, he said I look more like my mama every time that he sees me, they were happy tears of course.  mom was 11 yrs older than him, he is 19 yrs older than me.   Both uncle and I have always had a special bond as I was the first and oldest niece on mom's side,  dad's side I am the baby all the way around.     Do you attend your family reunions?  Do  you prefer to host?   

The twins will be 9 months old on November 2 my how time has flown by.

I hope you all have a blessed rest of your week,   



1 comment:

  1. So glad you were able to attend the family reunion. It looks like a very wonderful and special time. Our family tried to have them and then Covid hit, and we haven't had one since, but I am hoping we can try again soon. All of our older generation are gone now, so we are the oldest generation. It's sad when there are no more older aunts and uncles and grandparents, etc., and hard for me to think we are the "old ones" now. LOL. Your twins will be 9 months old already! I bet they are really sweet and fun at this age. Enjoy them as much as you can. They grow up too fast. I hope you have a blessed rest of your week as well.

    ReplyDelete