Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Tuesday 102522

 Happy Tuesday all.   I pray that each of you are doing well.   

We finally got some much needed rain here in OK,   I haven't taken many pics of  late as the sudden changing weather has my shoulder in a tizzy.  Nothing out of the normal just have to listen when it tells me to stop doing stuff.  My zoo crew is all doing well.  *Maybe a new name for a blog ? as I have my dollies and animals*  this may have to happen.   My heater decided it didn't want to work this year :( we have to take it apart with it have been raining it will have to be done at later time, I have a couple ceramic >electric< heaters that are sufficient for now.    I still HAVE NOT found my beloved necklace.  I know it will show up when I need a pick me up, and God will show me where it is.  Our trees are finally turning, may take a drive in a few days to capture some of the beauty.


One thing I enjoy doing is coloring thought this one was appropriate for the season

The Babies are growing th
ey will be 9 months on 11222


The women I go to church with we had a get together and one of the ladies made these 2 cuties   A veggie skeleton,  I just love Pintrest, do YOU?

and jalepeno poppers made into cute little mummies *pintrest*



Sandra rocking her new jammies 






Graecie is rocking her new jammies as well she is growing she is up to 4.9 lbs

last but not least, All we need is the faith of a mustard seed.  One of my favorite verses.  Do you have that faith that can move a mountain?  




2 comments:

  1. Love the pups' jammies! How cute. I bet they wiggle and squirm when you try to put them on! Can they go to the bathroom okay with them on? Oh, those cute snacks the ladies did are really fun!! Although I can't eat the jalapeno poppers. But I'm sure you could put something else in there. I do pray you will find your special necklace. Keep praying. With that faith that can move a mountain...God knows exactly where it is, and in due time He will restore it to you. Praying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra the Chihuahua likes her clothes, she is older and used to them, Graecie yes is a wiggle wort. The PJ's are completely open on the bottom side so bathroom is good. The poppers were deseeded and not HOT at all, Thank you for the prayers on my necklace.

      Delete