Thursday, October 20, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 

















Happy Thursday all!  hope your week has been full of many blessings.

This past Saturday we had our family reunion on my moms side there was 35 there and approx that many that couldn't make it.   We had a great time and all of us 1st gen cousins sat around reminiscing about when our grandparents were alive, with things we all did growing up.   This was so much fun, I am pretty sure there were many tears.

MY THANKFUL list today

cooler temps, colors in the trees are starting to turn, we got a tiny bit of rain, will take what we get.  Family time, heat for the cooler nights, nice warm fuzzy blankets, my pets, salvation, that we had safe travels to and from TX

PRAYER LIST

our COUNTRY, rain, that we can get hay for the livestock, the twins have both had rsv, family illness's, financial freedom,  pleas if you will say a prayer that I find a family heirloom (necklace) my dad got it for my mom in 1975 (their 25th anniversary) it has 25 diamonds in it.   It fell down between the bed and the wall and so far I haven't found it.     safe travels today as I have to go to KS.    

hope everybody has a great and safe weekend,  GOD BLESS YOU ALL


 



1 comment:

  1. Praying you will find the necklace and that there will be no damage done to it. God knows where it is. Just ask Him to guide you to it. So wonderful you had that family reunion! Looks like it was a wonderful time and many new memories were made! What a blessing!!! Yes, we have much to be thankful for these days. Amen.

    ReplyDelete