Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Tuesday 4

 

Dreams    linking up with Annie Annie

 This meme was begun by Toni Taddeo and  kept going in her memory.

This week is another old one from Toni....


NOTE FROM ANNIE  For some reason both Mister Linky 
and Blogger are running poorly and I am having a problem with things so I had to 
remove Mister Linky in order for the blog to load! For those who asked No I am not ending 
Tuesday 4. It is just that there was a big problem with Blogger and Mister Linky and it delayed 
the current meme from going up on time. If you participate just leave a comment so 
people can visit you.













My Dreams ~ Try Using Photos!



1.  my dreamhouse is ? A country Cottage



Love living the country life







2.  My dreamcar is ? Chevy 2014 truck

truck due to living in the country and 
hauling stuff









3.   My dream vacation is?  Germany & Ireland (my heritage)























4.   My dream life is? simple life, farmgirl  I love this life nothing better

























































4 comments:

  1. Love your dream places...Country cottages are so nice and cozy and welcoming...trucks are great to have when you live in the country especially. I am also German, some Irish and English and Scottish. Would love to visit them all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you stopping by. I would also love to visit all 4 place how cool that we have the same heritage :) (((hugs)))

      Delete
  2. A country cottage sounds nice. I wouldn't mind seeing Ireland if I weren't such a big scaredy Cathy. lol It's fun to dream big, though. You'll find my Tuesday 4 in today's post on Curious as a Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we can all dream and dream BIG right now I do not think traveling is on too many peoples list thanks for stopping by

      Delete