Sunday, January 3, 2021

The end of the year

Everything but my answers are stolen Happy NEW YEAR

 

The end of the year


  
 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature 
originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner 
of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and 
intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
 

 
I may have posted this last year.  
It's a questionnaire I answer every year. 
some of the answers are quite different this year!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
First things first, did you have a good year? YES we celebrated with our friends
What was your favorite article of clothing this year? Jeans and Tee
What song sums up this year for you? Its my life
What was your favorite movie of the year?
Did an actor/actress catch your attention for the first time this year? not really just saddened by all the 
deaths
Favorite new TV show?  do not like many new shows too much violence, sex etc take me back to 
andy griffith
Did you make any big permanent changes this year? no                                    
What was one nice thing you did for yourself?  got a pedi and mani
Did you develop a new obsession? NO my hobbies are photography and hiking
Did you move? NO
Did you get a pet? 2020 we got a mini potbellied pig and 2 adorable kittens
Do you regret not doing anything? not at all I am busy all the time
Do you regret doing something? no I have a clear conscious
Did anyone/thing make you so mad it stayed with you for days? all the hate and crime in our country
Did you lose anyone close to you? yes my uncle and my other dad
Who was important to you this year but wasn’t important last year? I love everybody
Who wasn’t as important to you this year as they were last year? Gator, mom and eff                                                                                                                                                        
What was the best moment of the year for you? our new friends/family
What was the worst? loosing my uncle and other dad, Gators cancer going terminal
What have you learned about yourself this year that you didn’t know in the years prior?  that I have the patience
I have always wanted
What do you wish for others for the coming year? wealth health and good tidings
What do you wish for yourself? that I can continue being strong for people who need me

6 comments:

  1. Adversity brings the real you out, and you come out strong, didn’t you. Good for you.
    Still, it sad that this virus has taken so much from you. Sail on mighty Miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes ma'am I am a strong person. Thank you my friend!!! With God's help I can get through anything

      Delete
  2. (((Hugs))) Sounds like you have had a lot going on. Praying for you and your hubby. Yes, praying that you will have that strength that you need to have. I also love photography and wish I could do more hiking than I've been doing. We take nice walks, but always the same place. Hubby is stuck in a rut...but at least we do go walking. That is a good thing. I just need something else to take pictures of! LOL. God bless you and I pray 2021 will be very kind to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (((HUGS)))) to you and your hubby. Thank you I appreciate the prayers very much. You have some nice photos on your blog as well. Hubby can't go with me so most of the time I go alone unless he is feeling like going. I travel about a 30 mile radius from home, that way I am not too far in case Gator (hubby) needs me. I also know that God will help me through whatever he puts on my plate. My Grandmother (maternal) always told me "he will not ever put more on your plate than you can handle" as a child I didn't understand, losing my dad in 2015, 10 days later my now ex had a widow maker heart attack, died 2 times on the table, the getting married to my HS sweetheart going through cancer with him, and mom is 83 yrs old. HUGS n LOVE

      Delete
  3. I would agree that there is too much sex and violence on tv. I just watched a netflix show that was made from a book I had read and don't recall there being that much sex in the book!Is it any wonder our world is going to hell in a handbag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we generally watch metv, cozi or gettv and Grit just because of all the violence, language and sex (sigh). hope you have a great week

      Delete