Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. So far 2021 is ____________________.
2. A book (movie or song) title that best describes my life is ___________________________.
3. _________ was a pleasant surprise.
4. I learned that _________ is a recipe for disaster.
1. So far 2021 is not sure, what I think about everything that is going on
2. A book (movie or Song) title that best describes my life is It's my life comes to mind
3. Friends coming from SC to visit was a nice surprise
4. I learned that honesty is a recipe for disaster
I am joining and Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus.
Oh, I thought "honesty" is a good word. What happened?ReplyDelete
Oh I believe its a good word, just sometimes that people do not want to hear the truth, my motto is "if you do not want the truth, dont ask meDelete
Love your fill-ins and had to chuckle about #4. Honesty is a good policy, but sometimes it will get you into trouble.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Sunday. ♥
thank you very much :) Honesty is a great policy, and your right it will get you into trouble, have lost many friendships over my honesty. my motto is "if you do not want the truth, dont ask meDelete