Sunday, January 31, 2021

Stealing Sunday Animals

 Animals  

Stolen from Bev Stealing Sunday  The answers are mine not stolen


 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday                                          Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal                                all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that                                we will work  hard to find the most interesting and  intelligent questions.                                                                 Cheers to all of us thieves!
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1.   What is your favorite animal and why?  
A.  this is a tough one, as I love all animals  1 would be elephants they are very smart                              and compassionate
2.   Are people animals? What separates humans from animals?
A.  animals are way more forgiving and compassionate than humans
3.   Which animal is the most dangerous?
A.  Boxed Jelly Fish
4.   What should you do if a bear approaches you?
A.  don't run!
5.   Do you like dogs? Why do people call the dog, man’s best friend?
A.  we have a german sheperd/ greyhound mix and a tiny chihuahua why are they man's                            best friend   they are loyal to their owners in every situation
6.   Do you enjoy going to the zoo? Some people consider zoos to be cruel environments                                    for animals. What do you think?
A   I enjoy going to the zoo, depends on the animals situation, most zoo animals are rescues
7.   Where is the best place to see animals in your country? In the world?
A  I would say Africa, in the USA OKC OK zoo is one of top 5 in the US
8.   Are you a vegetarian? What makes some people give up eating meat?
A   not a vegitarian,   maybe religious beliefs?
9.   Which animal is most helpful to humans?
A  We have a pygmy goat who is a companion, think this would vary from each person
10  If you could be any animal (besides human), which animal would you like to be?
A   Bird,  people always feed them
11.  Who would win in a fight between a tiger and a lion?
A  I think it would be a close call but most likely the tiger
12.  What do you think about hunting animals? Would you like to try it?
A.  I would love to go so I can photograph them, but cant shoot an animal
13.   Books like “Watership Down” and “Animal Farm” give animals human characteristics                               like human thoughts or language. Is this how you think animals really are? Or are                                           those really just stories about people?
A   animals are like their humans at least ours are.
14.  Some animals are endangered due to illegal poaching. How do you feel about this issue?
A  I think it is very sad.  I think poaching really stinks
15.  If we can bring an extinct animal from the past back with genetic engineering,                                        should we do it? Which animals should we bring back?
A  wooly mammoth,  however I do not think that science should have the right to undo                             the way God had the cycle intended to be

 

10 comments:

  1. I'd never heard of a boxed jelly fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I "hunt" with my camera. I find it much more satisfying to leave the animal alive and keep the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Hunting with my camera is way more fun!! hope you have a great week

      Delete
  3. I had no idea that some wild animals in zoos are rescues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are zoos that only take recued animals, that can no longer take care of themselves. :) Hope you have a great week

      Delete
  4. Box jellyfish is a great answer. I just saw a documentary on sea creatures and they were in it. People keep then I’m aquariums.. Gah! 🤭
    Our Zoo rehabs animals, too. That’s the one good thing about zoos.
    Enjoy your week, luv.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow I couldn't keep them in an aquarium be afraid it would sting. I love those sea creature documentaries. Hope you have a blessed week

      Delete
  5. I don’t know where my comment went. Maybe it will show up someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blogger has been acting funny with comments I couldn't get a link to open to a blog I follow weird

      Delete