Saturday, December 5, 2020

What is Happiness

 

WHAT IS HAPPINESS???

Happiness is the most wonderful feeling in the world beside the feeling of being in love.
When you are happy most around your are happy...remember the saying "if you smile, the world smiles with you?"

HAPPINESS
H  heaven...we will all be happy there
A  angelic...we will fly with our angels wings
P  pretty as we are all sure Heaven will be
P  pearly gates I can't wait to see
I  in our Father's arms
N nestled in his loving care
E  eternity with our Lord
S  satan can't bother us there
S  singing with the angels

LOVE
L  loyal to the end
O  offering love to each other
V  the Victory is mine!
E.  endless love

CARING
C Christ like
A  adoring
R  re-assuring
I   irresistible
N  nice
G  Gina  (after all I am loving and caring)

SHARING
S  sensitive
H  honest
A  assuring
R  reverent
I    instinctive
N  nifty
G  God Fearing

Everybody who knows me, knows that I am a full spirit and that I live life to the fullest.
I am one of the most caring persons in the world.  I get my feelings hurt very easily (ie a bird
flew into my windshield today on the way to my parents,...he had sudden death..I started crying)
I follow my heart and almost always know when things are not right.  I have picked up the phone so
many times calling just to say are you ok..no person in particular.

My gut feeling is almost always right, as well as what  I feel (ask people around me if
you want to know that is the truth)
One thing I hate are liars, thieves and trouble makers (but I do know that is not for me to judge)
however if I cross these people in path's I do not hold those things against them, I am still their friend
I try to give everybody the fair treatment and finding good in them all.

Ask my long term friend (Vicki) on this one she will tell you even as a youngster
I was the one who always tried to keep peace in our circle of friends.

Hope everybody is doing great.
Blessings

2 comments:

  1. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God" Matthew 5:9 Being a peacemaker is a good thing to be. We have too many out there who are the opposite, and we need more peacemakers in this world. Happiness is a gift of God, one to be cherished and shared with others wherever we go. Thank you for this post. During this Advent season we need to look for the joy and hope and peace each new day brings. God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I have always been the "peacemaker" however, since my daddy passed away (RIP) I can't get peace in my family now. I pass on happiness daily, :) I am glad my post helped you, and agree we need more peace and joy. Blessings

      Delete