Sunday, December 6, 2020

Sunday Stealing: Best Things to Talk About

 I stole this from Bev atSunday Stealing  the blog is stolen the Answers are mine

 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise  to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and  intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
 
   

 
Taken from Mantelligence
 
 
 
 
 

1. What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve?
A get out of 2020
2. Have your parents influenced what goals you have?
A  they were a BIG influence on me
3. What is a fashion trend you’re glad went away.
A  Bell bottom jeans and platform shoes
4. What word or saying from the past do you think should come back?
A  Bring God back, Thank you, please
5. What do you bring with you everywhere you go?
A  My purse, phone,
6. Is there such a thing as a soul?
A  Yes,
7. Is there life after death?
A  Other than arriving in Heaven it doesn't really matter to me
8. Do you think there will ever be a third world war?
A  Honestly I think its going to happen sooner than later
9. What smell brings back great memories?
A  Pumpkin, and pecan pies when they are baking
10. How would you like to be remembered?
A  the peacemaker, and the 1 person who always cared
11. What kind of music are you into?
A  Country Gospel and old Country, 80's
12. What is the biggest surprise of your life?
A in 2017 when Gator got down on his knee in front of our friends and ask me to marry him
13. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A this one is hard, either cheese or peanut butter
14. Where is the most awe inspiring place you have been?
A I have been to S CA smokey mountains are beautiful, Lived in Southern California that was probably the prettiest place I have seen,  however Corpus Christi TX will always be my awe inspiring place.
15.  Describe your life in six words
Unique Nifty Individual who lives life to the fullest   (sorry more than 6)


10 comments:

  1. I love old country too. The new stuff doesn't do it for me. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. God never left, the churches just have a vision of Him that is far too small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was referring that God has been taken out of everything via the govt (schools cant say the flag salute, can't pray before sporting events ect, I know God has never left us. hope you have a great week

      Delete
  3. oohh pumpkin and pecans--just thought thought has me drooling...Any good recipes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkin ones I use off the libby's pumpkin Pecan I just google it mom has grandmas recipes I will see if I can get when I go visit her again

      Delete
  4. #3 - Great minds think alike.

    #13 - I'm a sucker for cheese - that was my second choice.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you for stopping by, and agree GMTA :) hope you have a great week

      Delete