Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sunday Stealing For Those who Celebrate Christmas

 




 Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated   and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere.   Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all 
 of us thieves!
 
 

 
 
 
Taken from Pinterest
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




   
 What’s your favorite thing about the holidays?
   A.  being with family
   Do you send out Christmas cards and if so how many do you send?
  A.  10
  Be honest: holiday newsletters. Love ‘em or hate ‘em?
 A I love newsletters
  Be honest: photo cards. Love ‘em or hate ‘em?
 A love photo cards lets me see how my grand nephews and great niece change.p
  How soon do you start shopping?
A  Nov 1after
  Real or fake tree?
A  Love real  
  When do you put up your tree?
A  Black Friday
  When do you take down your tree?
A  New  Years Day
  Describe your typical tree (size, decorations, type)
A medium in size with old bubbling bulbs and other old ornaments that mom gave me ice cycles lights
  What do you top your tree with?
A  either an angel or star
  Do you put Christmas lights outside your house?
 A yes
  Is there a wreath hanging on your door?
A no, other Christmas decor
  Do you hang up stockings?
A  yes one for the two of us and our 7 furbabies
  Your favorite Christmas Movie(s)
A  It's a Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street
  Be honest: A Christmas movie you hate
A  none that I recall
  Favorite Christmas Song(s)
A  Oh Holy Night by Jim Nabors (gomer pyle), Mary did you now? various artist.
  Be honest: If I hear this/these Christmas songs again I will throw up
A  honestly NONE
  Give or Receive?
A Give
  Eggnog or Mulled Cider?
A Gators homemade keylime pie eggnog
  Ham or Turkey?
A  Both

8 comments:

  1. 7 furbabies!!! Now I want to see all of them. bubble lights, heh heh love those, and pass me a glass of that eggnog... thanks! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post a pic of our fur children :) will be 5 different pics most likely as getting 2 dogs, 2 pigs, 2 kittens and a goat all together for a family portrait can you even imagine?

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful and happy Christmas to me. I love the old bubbling bulbs and other vintage ones. My sister has those on her tree. I have lots of old ornaments that have been given to us through the years by friends and family. Lots of memories on our tree. I love Miracle on 34th Street too! I need to sit down and watch that one again. Never heard of that keylime pie eggnog. Not too sure what would taste like...? We prefer ham on Christmas and turkey on Thanksgiving. I hope you and yours have a blessed and beautiful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love those old bubbling bulbs so cool :) I love old ornaments as well. Every year I feel so blessed to be able to make new memories :) It has been a while since I have watched Miracle on 34th but still one of my favorites. The keylime eggnog is alot like keylime pie only in eggnog form. We used to do both Turkey and Ham on Christmas but now that we are all older we do not eat as much. Usually Ham for Christmas and Turkey for Thanksgiving like you I hope that you and your family have a blessed and Merry Christmas as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keylime eggnog?

    Sounds intriguing.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very good :) if you like key lime pie CHEERS

      Delete
  5. I love it that you hang stockings for the fur babies. I suspect that if I ever had key lime eggnog, I would either hate it or completely ADORE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the fun :) if you like key lime pie, and eggnog you will adore it :)

      Delete