Monday, November 30, 2020

Tuesday 4

 Linking up here Tuesday 4  

Tea Party














 Welcome to Tuesday 4 the legacy of Toni Taddeo, kept in her honor and memory.

Let's discuss tea parties.

1. Do you invite people over for coffee or tea?    We have a pretty large group of 

friends who meet on a monthly basis

2.  Entertaining is a good way to serve others. The bible encourages it in talking about

 how to be a good person:

Isaiah 58: "“Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and 

untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke?     

 Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—

 when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh 

and blood? " 

 Do you entertain often?  every couple of months as we all go to different homes until 

 our turn to host

3. What kind of refreshments do you offer to guests?  we usually have dinners, coffee,

 tea, sodas, beer chips, pinwheel sandwiches for snacks

4. Do you enjoy tea and/or coffee? How do you take it?  I drink sweet ice tea (no coffee)

If it is in your power to entertain friends and family, do so often. People get lonely and 

need to be with others. You have more to offer than you know! Giving of your time 

and self is priceless.   

During this pandemic I have sure missed my family and friends.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in! Its lovely that you have a large group that meets. I need to join some clubs I think and broaden my horizons. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we just naturally make friends when we go out. Thanks for allowing me to join have a blessed week

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean, I have missed getting together monthly wiht my prayer sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very much so! I miss that! hope your week has been grand

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you have a great group of friends. It is so nice to be able to go back and forth among friends and enjoy fellowship and fun. I hope we can start doing more of that once this pandemic is over. It has really put a damper on our "entertaining" schedule. I enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We went out last night for a little bit and 2 couples are still "quarantined" We are planning a Christmas party with 15 couples so hope and pray no more gets sick hope your week was great

      Delete
  4. My groups are currently not meeting until we can resume it safely. It does get lonely though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. understood, my husband is fighting cancer his doctors have all stressed how important the social life is. hope you had a great week

      Delete
  5. I have never really been the hostess type, but I do enjoy having a cup of coffee and chatting! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hosting is almost my exparte as I used to manage a motel and was in charge of all the room rentals for get togethers

      Delete
  6. I'm missing my family, and we don't have many close friends here where we live now. Every week or two we meet with one couple to watch movies and have fun together. We like also going hiking with them, it's always a very positive experience :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything to do with nature. I miss my family constantly. distance sometimes is my worse enemy

      Delete