Sunday, April 7, 2019

Sunday Stealing Survey time

Love Me Some Surveys













I love this hop, because this whole thing is stolen from our host Bev (my answers
are the only thing not stolen, or are they?)

i! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. 
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of
 questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work 
hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: 
Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!




Here are some questions from Love Me Some Surveys


1. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be?
  Jamacia that way I would NOT HAVE TO WORRY WITH COLD
2. What are your favorite articles of clothing?
I wear jeans, tees and my boots
3. The last CD you bought or downloaded?
Gator a new CD with music to learn on his guitar
4. What time do you generally wake up in the morning?
between 8:30 and 9:00 am
5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
Our brand new microwave
6. If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
I play the piano and mandolin
7. What is your Favorite color?
purple any variant
8. Do you believe in the afterlife?
most definitely 
9. Your Favorite children’s book?
Mary had a little lamb10. Can you juggle?
A little bit11. What’s your favorite day of the week?
Sunday, this is our day of spending the day together w/o tv, guitar just us12. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Hmmm this one is tough as I like them both 13. What is your favorite flower?
Daisises14. What is your favorite meal?
Anything gator cooks15. Describe your ideal weather?
anything above 80*16. What is your favorite Ice Cream?
butter brickle from braums17. What is your favorite breakfast?
Uncle hershels favorite from Cracker barrel18. Where did you meet your spouse or significant other?
Church camp (1982) Bonus: something you’d like to do that you’ve never done before?
There are a lot of things,  Got to the grand -canyon is just one of my dreams

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jamaica! Nice! Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my microwave, too, but couldn't do without my dishwasher. I hate washing dishes by hand.

    ReplyDelete