Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sorry been away

Hello to my blogger friends.  I am sorry to be out of pocket this month

The end of  March (26 exact)   I had a mild heart attack and very mild stroke.  Spending 3
days in the hospital, after getting out sitting at my lap top was not on the top of my
priorities. 

While in the hospital, we did find out some things
very beginning stages of Congested heart failure
beginning stage of COPD
vasospasms, bronchial spasms, costo-chronditis and pulmonary hypertension as
well as my hypertension.

For going on 6 years now have wondered why I can't do anything without being so out
of breath that its not funny.  (this hospital stay found out alot of it)  my prior dr's always told
me "IT'S JUST YOUR ASTHMA  thankfully I listened to my body that early morning
chest pains were so excruciating I just wanted to cry and my left arm felt like it was
literally going to fall off, and geez not to mention my poor neck and left jaw.


1 week after I came home, Gator started having severe pain in his pelvis area, and neck/shoulder
area  go to ER  the news we were not wanting,  His cancer is back at Stage IV again this time
it has spread into lymphnodes, there is nodules on both lungs, his kidney, colon, and several other
areas,  there is a 2cm mass on the collar bone area pressing on the thyroid and coroted artery
we will find out this week what options are available  please keep us in your prayers.

we are fearing there may be no options available at this time since it has spread

#gatorstrong
#cancersux
#Godisstillincontol

hope everybody had a very blessed Easter

5 comments:

  1. Omg, I'm sorry to hear that. Easter is not very pleasant when things of that nature happen. I had a mild heart attack a few years ago and a couple of weeks ago I had to call an ambulance for my heart was racing a mile a minute. I'm okay now but I hope you are doing better also. Take care and Happy Easter regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of prayers for all the gators to stay strong!
    #agree with all the above hashtags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking positive thoughts for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passing from the A to Z . . . .It sounds like you are having a tough time. I guess there is not a lot I can say but I hope all works out for the best. . . . Take Care

    And despite everything you have managed to get the A to Z done.

    Rob Z Tobor

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little late reading this...so sorry for all the bad news. We've been doing a lot of the same things. Brother with heart attack, his wife with COPD, their daughter with pancreatitis - all three in the same hospital when we were supposed to be having a family gathering. Now my grandson was in a bad auto accident. Isn't life supposed to get easier as we get older? Hugs to you both!!!!
    [dropping from A-Z]

    ReplyDelete