Sunday, April 14, 2019

A to Z L is for Luminescence

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary blogging from A to Z challenge letter

Happy Saturday hard to believe we are officially half way through the challenge
Sorry that I got behind ( had a lot of life dumped into my lap the last 2 weeks)
could use continued prayers.

L is for Luminescence  emission of light by a substance that hasn't been heated as in fluorescence and phosphorescence   this is not my photo today!  could not find one of my own.


Image result for definition of Luminescence

4 comments:

  1. Prayers to you and energy to keep on keepin' on. Soak up some of that luminescence and shine a light on the road ahead. Cliches, but well meant.
    http://gail-baugniet.blogspot.com/
    (AtoZ Theme: very short stories/various genres)
    N is for: Narthex, Nave, and Exorcisms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gail thank you so very much! I am catching up on everybody's post hopefully will finsih this week catching up

      Delete
  2. This is cool! The theme made me think of a luna moth. :)

    https://operationawesome6.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete