Monday, April 1, 2019

#A to Z blogging challenge A is for Aurora

Today's word is Aurora   

definition: 
  1. a natural electrical phenomenon characterized by the appearance of streamers of reddish or 
  2. greenish light in the sky, usually near the northern or southern magnetic pole.
  3. 2.
    LITERARY

please forgive the caps bad keyboard

sEEING THE AURORA AT NIAGARA  FALLS WAS ABSOLUTELY BREATH TAKING.  One day I hope to go to places where 
you can see the aurora more than here in the US.  One of my friends gave me PERMISSION to use this pic



 Image result for definition of aurora



6 comments:

  1. Someday I hope to see the sky on fire with this beauty. I've seen the videos, but I bet nothing surpasses having it take over the sky from horizon to horizon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would take that trip with you in a heartbeat! thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Absolutely mesmerizing swirl of colors; one could become hypnotized staring into the mist.
    http://gail-baugniet.blogspot.com/ B is for Baltic Amber Tradition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there would never be enough sd space for me to take pics of such beauty

      Delete
  3. I was so lucky to see one by myself, I loooooove auroras ;)

    ReplyDelete