Monday, January 29, 2018

Sunday Stealing: A Quiz for Grown-Ups

Sunday Stealing

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?

A.  credit cards or anything that causes more interest if you pay late

2. What do you really want to be doing right now?

A. getting people lined up for free make overs

3. Why did you choose the shirt you have on now?

A. I have on an OSU (oklahoma state) orange t-shirt, they are my favorite 
college team, it was spose to be warm enough today for t-shirt weather
but ended up only in 30"s
4. Thoughts on gas prices?


A. is what it is, not alot we can do about it as fuel is something we alwaysneed

5. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning.


A. no please 5 more minutes, It can't be morning already

6. Last thought you have before you go to sleep?


A. praying for peaceful sleep, and that the angels protect my loved ones through the night

7. Do you miss being a child?


A. not really, we all have that inner child in us

8. What errand/chore do you despise the most?

A. I despise going to the grocery store

9. Up early or sleep in?

A. I usually get out of bed by 9-930 I stay up late at night

10. Favorite lunch meat?


A. turkey

11. What do you get every time at Trader Joe’s?

A. while living in CA i loved Trader Joe's, there fresh produce wasalways the freshest

12. Beach or lake?


A. BEACH,  life is a beach!!! what is not to love about the beach

13. Ever crashed your vehicle?


A. Yes, I have been involved in 3 wrecks (neither were my fault)

14. Strangest place you've brushed your teeth?


A. bathroom at the bus station

15. Somewhere you've never been but want to go?

A. Scotland 

16. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?


A. Yes.

17. Do you own your own house?

A. Yes.

18. Do you have a go-to person?

A. Yes. several

19. Are you where you want to be in life?


A.  For the most part, just wishing ex's would leave us alone

20. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?


A. tazmanian devil (taz) he was my hero

21. What has changed since you were a child?


A. computers, cell phones, not playing outside, 


22. Looking back at high school, were they the best years of your life?

A. No, I hated school, I was always bullied and picked on

23. Are there times you still feel like a kid?


A. yes

24. Did you have a pager?


A. yes my first job, had pager as I was on call every other weekend

25. Were you the type of kid you want your kids to hang out with?


A. yes I was never a trouble maker or got into trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment