Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Trending In The Hodgepodge

Trending In The Hodgepodge

2018 is rolling right along and so is the Hodgepodge.
And we're off...

From this Side of the Pond
 















1. January is National Mentoring Month. Have you ever had a mentor?
Been a mentor? How would you rate the experience?
Yes I have had a mentor before and been a mentor
For me on both occasions I absolutely loved the experience.  It brings such
joy and pleasure knowing that child had some help getting over a speed bump 


2. What current trend makes no sense to you?
Baggie jeans on boys, I hate this look!  Just wondering how many of these kids know
how this got started

3. I saw a cartoon on facebook highlighting a few 'weird' things that make you happy as an adult. The list included-writing with a nice pen, having plans cancelled, freshly cleaned sheets, eating the corner brownie, cleaning the dryer lint screen, and sipping coffee in that brief time before anyone else wakes up. (Credit for the cartoon goes here) Of the 'weird' things listed which one makes you happiest? What is one more 'weird' thing you'd add to the list?
Have to agree with Joyce on this one love clean sheets.  A dirty bathroom is a BIG
pet peeve to me, so I guess clean bathroom

4. What's the last good thing you ate?
Homemade tuna casserole


5. Describe life in your 20's in one sentence.
The 20's for me was a big event, got married, divorced, re-married (what a mistake)  2 back surgeries, gall bladder surgery,  purchased a new home.


6. Insert your own random thought here.
live, laugh, love   Always say I love you, tomorrow is not promised



No comments:

Post a Comment