Wednesday, January 24, 2018

A Complimentary Hodgepodge

A Complimentary Hodgepodge

Welcome to another edition of the Wednesday Hodgepodge.  If you've answered this week's questions 
add your link at the end of my post, then leave a comment for the blogger linking before you. The weather
has been crazy  Last week we were in the 20's Sunday was 75 and had tornado watches/warnings
UNHEARD OF THIS TIME OF YEAR and this week started off cold again..   We had some bad excitement
in SE OK that OIL RIG EXPLOSION VERY SAD!!


From this Side of the Pond

1. January 24th is National Compliment Day. Is it easy or not so easy for you to accept a compliment? Share a recent compliment you've given or received.
It is easier now accepting compliments (bad past)  All of my friends tell me that 
I am beautiful inside and out


2. Ten little things you are loving right now.
Being free from the past, unconditional love, our fur babies, Gator being cancer free
Friends just checking on us, dependable transportation, freedom, sunshine,
family


3. Would people describe you as a positive person? Do you see yourself that way?
YES I am a very positive person my friends all keep me positive


4. Homemade chicken soup, beef stew, or a bowl of chili...what's your pleasure on a cold winter's day?  HMMM we love all of them, but I have been making a lot of chili
and cornbread


5. The best part of my day is....
waking up and knowing that today is the best yet to come

6.  Insert your own random thought here.
Life is too short not to smile!!!  It  takes more calories to smile than it does a frown
so turn that frown upside down and SMILE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Being cancer free is definitely something to be grateful for, and I'm sure the whole experience changes one's perspective on what's important. So glad for that good news. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete