Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday 9 piano




Today I am linking up with this hop for the first time 
https://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/

Welcome to Saturday: 9 9 questions will be posted
 every Saturday. 
Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other 
times the questions will be totally unrelated. 
Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice.
 We hate rules. We love to answer the questions, however, 
and here is today's questions! 

Saturday 9: Piano (2013)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.


1) As she sings, Ariana muses about the songs she could compose on her piano. Do you play the piano?
I actually do play the piano there is nothing I love
to do more than tickle those beautiful Ivories


2) She compares love songs, saying there are sad ones about how hard love is, and happy ones that make you want to dance. What's your favorite love song?Is it sad or happy? 
My favorite love song  KEEPER OF THE STARS, it's a 
happy song this is the song Gator asked me to marry 
him by

3) Ariana's mother always told her that they took her name from Princess Oriana in the 1988 movie Felix the Cat. Who is your favorite cartoon character? Only 1 wow is this a tough one, I would have to say 

Image result for marvin the martian

4) Ariana's favorite board game is Monopoly. 
What's your favorite board game?  I also love 
Monopoly, however we have been playing 
Image result for THE GAME LIFE


5) She relaxes by baking. When you feel keyed up,

 what do you do to relax?  I love cooking but when 
I get keyed up my relaxation is blogging.

6) She is a huge Florida Panthers fan, even though
 once, as a little girl, she got hit by a puck. Now that 
the NHL season is underway, how's your favorite team doing?  My favorite NHL team  5th in the Pacific division

Image result for ANAHEIM DUCKS

7) In 2013, when this song was popular, the NHL 
reached an agreement with the players union and
averted a strike. Have you ever belonged to a union? 
 I have never belonged to a union, however
 my dad was a union member  until he retired

Image result for WESTERN UNION
Image result for western union teletype machine 

8) Also in 2013, Pauline Philips died. Ms. Philips 
was better known to millions of readers as 
"Dear Abby." At its height, her advice column
 appeared in 1,400 newspapers across the country. 
Do you still read a printed copy of your newspaper?
I read both digital and printed, it is nice to still see paper
Image result for tulsa world logo



9) If you could get the answer to one question about
 your future, what would that one question be?
wow this is a tough one also, I would ask where
I would be in 10 yrs


2 comments:

  1. Ol' Bugs and that Martian always had interesting meetings, didn't they? Welcome to Saturday 9. Hope you enjoy the meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, welcome to Saturday 9! Glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you again. (Tip: If you want to generate more traffic, try linking up with the "You're next" button. More of our memers pay attention to that than to the comments.)

    I'd forgotten about Life. I used to love the little car you'd use to get around the board.

    ReplyDelete