Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Thanksgiving eve

 HAPPY THANKSGIVING

if you will be traveling please drive safely, if you get sleepy, stop and walk around your family would like you there not going to your funeral.     Please do not drink and drive, your life is at risk along with that innocent person you hit and killed.

I used to make pies with mom on this day, that has sure been hard.  If you have your grandparents, parents tell them you love them and its not good bye, it's "I'll see you later, never be too busy to talk to them, go and visit, or take to lunch.  When they are gone it will never be the same,

Enjoy the memories being made and cherish them always


To the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.




3 comments:

  1. Amen. I totally understand this. God bless you dear friend. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day. I know there are always memories that trigger the tears on these special days. But that is okay...we are blessed because we have those special memories of special people we've loved in our lives. We are truly blessed. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksgiving was superb! many memories made, played Yahtzee with my sis n law, niece, great niece and great nephew and a friend so much fun! The tears this year were memories being made :) ((((HUGS my sweet friend)))

      Delete