Monday, October 23, 2023

Linking up with Tuesday 4


Automobiles

 Hey there... welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

We rely on cars to get just about everywhere today, so maybe we should talk about them a bit. Okay?

1. What is the earliest car you remember your family owning? Do you recall the color or the plate number?
2. What does your states license plate look like? Do you like it?
3. What color is your car now?
4. Did you have a car as a teenager?   If yes, what kind was it?

1.  Mom and dad had a 1963 GMC pick up they said it was nothing but a lemon (they got rid of it when I was 5 or 6 *born in 67*  I do not recall the tag#












 What does your states tag look like?
This is the newest tag it a scissor tail fly catcher *state bird*

this is a sample of my car tags as I am disabled














also have this so if I ride with anybody else in another vehicle













3.  What color is my car now?

























4.  Did you have a car as a teenager? what color was it?
I did it was a 1967 baby blue Ford Mustang.  Wasn't a convertible but man did those old cars have some long hoods
.




2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the Mustang! I briefly had a 1967 red one. The memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mustang! I bet you were popular with that car!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete