Sunday, April 5, 2020

Stealing Sunday Gratitude

All of this was stolen from BEV but the answers are mine

Gratitude

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. 
This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions
from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most 
interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!








Stolen from Gratitude Journal on Pinterest









1. Name a highlight of your day    blogging and FB

2. What made you smile today?  my husband "saying Good Morning Beautiful" when I first get out of bed


3. What made you laugh today?  our kid goat


4. Recall a time when you needed encouragement.    Every day


5. What is a luxury you are thankful for   my photography


6. Favorite childhood memory   daddy always comforting me when I had a nightmare


7. Favorite song–and why?   Amazing Grace, it speaks to my heart


8. Where is your favorite place?  Why?    Beach,  peaceful, relaxing


9. What is your favorite scent ?   Rain and fresh mowed grass


10. What is your favorite topic to talk about?   Photography


11. What do you like doing so much that you lose track of time?  taking pics, 


12. If you had 5 minutes and the whole world was forced to listen, what would you say?, 
Like  a blossom of spring, we will rise above this virus and become a bud waiting to blossom
13. Whose life do you envy the most, and why?   I am not the envious type, I am Thankful for who I am
and what I have

14. What would you different with your education if you got a chance to start over?  Go to Nursing School
which is what I wanted in the first place
15. What would you do with your life if you had no fear?   I really do not fear much of anything *spiders and snakes*
life in general I am fearless

2 comments: