Sunday, April 7, 2019

A to Z blogging challenge F is for Felicity

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary blogging from A to Z challenge letter


Today's word is Felicity:   Meaning, Intense happiness
This is my intense happiness!  this man is the love of my life and will be till my dying day.
Our wedding day  July 14, 2018.  We were high school sweethearts (both first love)
we met at church camp.   Well life happened and went our separate ways.
36 years to the day we met, I became his bride. 

He is a 4 time cancer (stage 4 survivor)  Thur April 4, he started hurting intense pain,
off to ER we go,  the news was so GRIM and Devastating.  His cancer is back and has
spread to every lymph node possible (lungs, kidneys, esophagus,) etc.   Nodules are
what they have found so far,  there is a mass growing on the coroted artery
He has beat cancer 4 times now and says he is not giving up.
please say a prayer as this week we start a new chapter in our lives.  We find out
if treatment is even an option.


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful love story - with plenty of challenges. I am sending prayers for your continued strength to climb mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending my thoughts and love to your man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart goes out to you....I've been where you are. Hugs to you both and wishes for another recovery!

    DB McNicol, author
    Microfiction: Flower

    ReplyDelete