Thursday, December 20, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Image result for thankful thursday

Thursday, December 20 2018Luke 1:30-3130 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have 
found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, 
and you are to call him Jesus. 

Today I am thankful for:

My salvation
The Christmas season (not the commercialized version) but the 
birth of our Savior.
Heat to warm our home
groceries in the cupboard
friends helping in time of need
getting Christmas cards in the mail (snail mail)

Please pray for

My family and I had a falling out, I do not disagree, however they 
are my blood family and love them whole heatedly.
That Gator and I will find a place to move too!
without complications
WE can find help to help us move

Merry Christmas to all and be safe if you travel!




1 comment:

  1. What an amazing post, I enjoyed reading it.
    Your blog looks lovely, dear!
    Happy New Year, lots of love to you!

    Following you, would you like to follow me back?
    My blog

    ReplyDelete