Friday, December 22, 2017

TGIF and { Friday Foto Friends #110 }

 


MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE GATORS,
Willie goat, Sandra the Chihuahua, Harley the German Shepard
and lil kitty!!!

Without CHRIST it would just be MAS
JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON









 We are on the way home
look how happy we both are
I am at home on my couch
just waiting for snuggle time
with Daddy
mommy is pretty awesome too
she took care of me when I was sick
and had to be gone another 2 weeks


I was thinking mom and dad forgot me

But I had really good dr's *vets*
that worked hard to save my life
and the student dr's were really great
too.  They spoiled me more than
mommy and daddy do


I do not know what happened though, I used to get sweet feed, and some other goodies
now all I can have is HAY  well it is better than nothing.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY and mommy says she really appreciated the
prayers for me.  I need to get off mommies computer as she has some work to do

SHHHH  it is hard typing with hooves

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing and in my mind I'm seeing a little goat typing ....Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy news. Seeing a little animal friend sick is so hard.

    ReplyDelete