Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday-Foto-Friends

This is the first week for me here  I love photography and love sharing it
























This picture with the canon is taken at Stoney River National Battlefield
  Murfreesboro TN   yes this is an actual canon from the Civil War
even today this sacred ground gave me the chills as I felt like I was feeling
what they were feeling



These 2 pics were taken at Loretta Lynn's Ranch Hurricane Hills TN
Top pic is the "original" coal miners daughter's home

The lower pic was the "original ranch home" that Dude built for Loretta Lynn
this was one of the most peaceful places and feelings of yesterday


one of our beautiful sunsets, oh and yes my
little dancing beauties sure love the sun :)
a serene place, I absolutely love B/W photography
this turned out amazing.  

What are your weekend plans?  














4 comments:

  1. Nice collection of photos - love the 2 from Loretta Lynne's ranch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Friday Foto Friends. I enjoyed looking at your photos of Loretta Lynn's place. I always liked her and read her autobiography and saw the movie several times. Very nice pics. I've never been there. You are in Inola, Oklahoma? In driving from Tulsa to Springdale, we passed through many times. It looks like you are new to blogging? I will follow you.
    This weekend we will be attending a concert of Abba music and on Sunday our church is having a special worship service. Looking forward to it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I wrote quite a lengthy comment for you which apparently did not publish. This has happened twice this week. Welcome to Friday Foto Friends. I enjoyed the photos of Loretta Lynn's place. I'm your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fellow Tennessean!!! I'm so glad you found me and linked up at FFF! I love B&W fotos, too...that foto is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in today....HOPE you'll be back...but not just on Friday's! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete