Friday, May 20, 2011

Fingerprint Friday

Fingerprint Friday


There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join:
1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back here so others can find the entire list of participants.
2. After you've posted your blog, sign the Linky below. Have fun exploring the other links as well!
 Please sign in only if you're participating. Hopefully this will make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week.

-------------------

got woke up this morning by very dangerous lightening/thunder and almost 2" of rain in about an hour period.  flash flooding everywhere, thankfully I live on a hill top
I had such a beautiful surprise today when I came in from mowing.  This cacti only blooms every 3-7 years.  I brought this one home from South TX when I lived there, the native (prickly pair) bloom purple and I think they are going to bloom also.

This is such a blessing they have such a sweet smell, the hummingbirds are looking for any kind of flower right now (although I have 2 feeders) I wish I could have caught the red-throated hummer on here but I guess he/she is camera shy :)

Do you enjoy cacti? Do they bloom?


Psalm 145:8 The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.





1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! What a gift from God and even more precious since it only blooms every few years. Happy Fingerprint Friday, a little late!

    ReplyDelete