Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thankful Thursday

 

Today's Verse for Thursday, May 25

Exodus 20:12
12 “Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.









Today I am thankful for:   My salvation, thank you Father for always being here for me. My health is improving daily, Food in the cabinets, a/c, dependable transportation, my animals, friends, family, all the birthday wishes, calls, and cards.   That we have been getting rain compared to the drought already started by this time last year.   The blooming flowers have been so pretty this year.  I am thankful for my church family  so much that we have to be thankful for.

    Praying for our country, lost souls, homeless people, veterans, financial freedom to those that need it, family members who are ill, friends who are needing direction.

Happy Memorial Day weekend and please remember to thank a Veteran, be safe.  I am blessed to be going to the Renaissance Faire with my best friend from school, this weekend theme is German, (I am almost 3/4 German so this should be fun even got a german outfit to wear)

4 comments:

  1. OH, the Renaissance Faire sounds like a lot of fun! So happy you can go and that you even have a costume to wear! Have some pictures taken, please! I appreciated your list of thankfulness. God inhabits the praises of His people. We are so blessed to be His children. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it was so much fun!!! Yes ma'am He truly inhabits us in many ways.!!!! happy weekend to you also

      Delete