Thursday, May 18, 2023

Thankful Thursday









 

Today's Verse for Thursday, May 18

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Today I am thankful for:
my salvation and my heavenly Father never giving up on me    That I am connected to the vine.                                             my church family, a/c for the warmer days food in my cabinets, bills paid,  friends coming to help do some projects that I physically cant do, as I get dizzy on a ladder                       dependable transportation, my blogging family/friends.
Praying for:
Our country, Church, lost souls, Illnesses, financial freedom, new parents, friends who need guidance.

I hope each of you have a blessed weekend ahead, for me I will be celebrating my 56th birthday on Monday May 22, kind of cool I was born on a Monday evening. :)                                                                                                                             

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Happy Birthday coming up!! How wonderful!! I hope you do something special to celebrate! Yes, I love reading Acts, I believe today was the day set aside to remember Christ's Ascension into heaven, and when He gave us the Great Commission...I am watching for His return any time now. Even so, Lord Jesus, Come quickly!!! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet friend. I love acts. And I truly agree, that Jesus will come quickly! What a glorious day that will be!

      Delete