Thursday, March 2, 2023

Thankful Thursday

These pics were taken 3/1/23 was a cloudy dreary day then I looked out my window and WOW Reminds me of Gods Creations daily.  The longer I was out the redder it got (Red sky at night sailors delight!)   



 




Now to my Thankful Thursday     I am thankful everyday for the many blessings God gives to me and that he always has His angels of protection around me.

This week has been truly a roller coaster *with a great BIG r* 

Sunday it was 52 degrees outside (early in week they had said bad weather potentially)  living in OK we can have 4 seasons inside a few hours.   Around 9pm phones started going off warning of the tornadoes in the very SW part of OK which is 250 miles away, traveling toward OK City 105 mph  eek this is hurricane 1 wind speeds.   Then it takes the turn toward the Tulsa area glued to the tv (105 mph wind my little travel trailer or my friends mobile home would not withstand that type of winds and producing derechos those things are scary in their own self.      I prayed countless times that evening God please keep your angels of protection around us as no matter what I do what ever happens its going to happen.    You will never guess what happens next  This storm split 2 ways 15 miles from here,  and knowing this either way we are going to get hammered.  God please keep your angels of protection around us and keep us safe I kept repeating and praying.   Neither storm was close enough for damaging winds   we had 50 + mph and very very heavy rain.     Thank you GOD for keeping us safe during what could have been a lot of fatalities, and a lot of structural damage.

Tuesday & Wed were exceptionally warm 75 degrees YES I love the spring time then today Thursday high was only 48 raining and storming all day guess what tornadoes again in the far South Eastern part of OK   I am not sure what the southern part of the state has done to deserve all these tornadoes but sure glad I keep prayed UP.

Thankful for

Salvation, Family, friends, food in the fridge, climate control for this crazy weather, dependable transportation, my animals, blogging, Bible journaling, photography, blessings.

Please join me in praying for our country, my nephew is still having pneumonia problems, my family in East  TX to Dallas area they had really bad storms tonight,   I will call them all tomorrow.   A friend dealing with some personal things *God knows*, REVIVAL growing in our country AMEN, illnesses that we can't control, financial help for deserving people.  My list goes on and on.  

Thursday, March 02Philippians 2:33 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,


have a happy and blessed weekend ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment