Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentines Day


Something I made in 2014 thought you would enjoy
This was our magical day July 14, 2018 we got married 36 yrs from the day he asked me to wear his classing and be his girlfriend.   Funny, we went to the same school he was a senior when I was a freshman.  Went to the same church back then the single boys sat on on side the married couples in the middle and the single girls on the other side.   We would catch a glimpse of peeking at each other.   We initially met at church camp Wed July 14 1982 also the day I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior in front of 5000 other people oh what a day that was.   Life took us the full circle until we were back together in 2016 only to find 3 months later he was in stage 4 colon cancer.  We went thru chemo every 2 weeks wearing a 48hr drip, it was awful.   Gator (Gary) was truly a fighter all the way till the end.     This is my 2nd Valentine without him, I just try to keep my mind occupied doing my blogs and bible journaling.   I know he is at peace no more pain and suffering, my stubborn side misses him still to this day.  Next month will be 2 yrs since his passing.    However, I am happy and enjoying life in my peace of heaven.   I hope each of you have a very nice Valentines day.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you on this Valentine's Day and praying that God will continue to bless you with His peace and love. (((hugs))) my friend.

    ReplyDelete