Wednesday, October 6, 2021

wordless Wednesday 6 weeks post surgery


 





Hi everybody :)  we are 6 weeks post surgery go for follow up on the 13th.  Sorry I have not been able to do the daily blog post.  Still in the sling makes it hard for typing.

I still have some things that are very hard to do one handed (like a darn itch on my right thigh, had to use a back scratcher as there was no way in heck I could reach with left hand no matter what I tried.  Found out Saturday another thing...putting on socks (lordy what a fiasco) 

I FOUND AN RV that I was able to purchase so now I have a home ;) It will be delivered on Saturday I am so excited to be getting out of this rat hole.  Thank you for the prayers, and please continue as the hard part is finishing packing (one handed)  I have a lady who said she will help me, then the actual move.  My Goal is to be out of here by Oct 31 ;)   


Have a blessed day and week

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing well and you have a new home. That's really great.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you to finally have a "home" to go to. I know you will be so glad. And I am sorry you are still having to deal with life one handed. I am beginning to understand that as my right arm has nerve damage and it hurts to move it certain ways and I can no longer do much with it. You saw that I'm having surgery...cervical spinal fusion, which should fix the problem, Praise God. I can still type for a little while, but my arm starts aching and I have to stop. I will keep you in my prayers as you make this big move. God is going before you and will be with you all the way. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete