Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday Cuteness Overload

This is Tillie (left) Millie (right) they are my cute lil twin girls  it is nearing their 1 yr birthday.   

They are not only cute but just as sweet.  I get mommy snuggles/love/kneading daily.   

Millie is very shy while Tillie is more out going.   

I will be posting pics of my travel trailer tomorrow.
 

PT starts for my shoulder tomorrow.  Please pray that I get thru the first time.





Monday, October 18Psalm 42:1111 Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

2 comments:

  1. Two cutie pies.

    Fingers crossed that your PT goes well.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are SO cute!!! Perfect little twins. What fun. I can't wait to see more of your new home. Did I miss one yesterday? I need to check. I'm a little behind. Praying for your PT on the shoulder. I hope it really helps you a lot. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete