Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tuesday 921 4 weeks post surgery

 Hi all first of all thank you for the comments on the last post!!! Sorry I didn't get them answered.









4 weeks post surgery (this thur)  I am a bout to go out of my mind from boredom, tried doing some photos over the weekend (wrong) hard to use a camera (not cell) with 1 hand.  Can only play my fb games for about 20 mins (on the laptop one handed)  I am not having a pitty party.   Just wanting you to understand why I am not blogging regularly.    I have a follow up appt on the 12 of OCT then therapy may not begin until the end of Nov depending on how the dr thinks it is doing.

my animals have sure loved having mom with them all the time.   

Please keep praying over me finding a place to move to, before winter time, I CAN"T Stay in this rat hole another winter.  Had another dr appt per ss today, please keep praying about that they just keep dragging their feet.

on a bright note*  I have had no post surgery pain, other than the normal.  

I hope yall have a blessed Tuesday





2 comments:

  1. Good to hear that. I was wondering if you're still in hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are doing better, with no abnormal post surgery pain. That is wonderful news. I pray you will continue to recover and regain strength, and by all means do the PT when you are able. It will help. I do pray you will soon find a better place to live. May God open the doors of blessing for you and show you His wonderful plan very soon. Please take care and relax and rest while you can. You may have a big move in the future. Hope your weekend is blessed. Sorry I just realized this was last week's post. I've been a bit behind lately.

    ReplyDelete